Login Members Lounge
Computer repair upgrades and installations, delivered across Dorset by our expert engineers.
- Operating system faults diagnosed and repaired, including Windows, Apple and Linux
- Specialist hardware diagnosis equipment enables us to quickly identify and replace problematic parts
- Spyware and virus identification and removal
- Data recovery
- Hard drive replacement and cloning
- Power supply testing and diagnostics
- Bios configuration and optimisation
Which computers can we support?
We support many systems both business and residential. We support client and server operating systems across the many platforms of Windows, Linux, and Apple OS X. We are also able to provide support for Xbox 360, Sony Playstation and Nintendo Wii
How quickly can you fix my computer?
80% of our repairs are completed by the next working day, delays are sometimes caused by the availability of parts, or if a virus or spyware has infected many machines (see our antivirus page).
What hardware can we support?
We repair many hardware brands, Dell, Hewlett Packard (HP), Apple, Acer, Shuttle, Packard Bell, IBM, Toshiba, Compaq and more. We are able to support custom built machines
What can be upgraded on my computer?
Standard upgrades include hard drives, memory or RAM, graphics cards, sound cards, CD/DVD readers and writers, power supply, and additional USB or Firewire ports. Operating systems can be upgraded (there maybe times when this isnt suitable)