Login Members Lounge
We offer a comprehensive broadband and network service
- Cable installation services for business and home users including data cabinet installations testing and termination of Cat5 and fibre optic.
- Site to site private networks
- Remote worker VPN solutions
- Leased line solutions
- Internet calling Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone solutions
- Wireless networks and advice
- Internet over power lines
- Home networks connecting Desktops, laptops, gaming consoles, backup devices and printers through home routers
All new broadband activations are £50; if you are migrating from another internet service provider (ISP) then it's free. We pride ourselves on dealing with internet problems promptly in our UK based support centre. Packages are priced as follows:-
- Light 8000 speeds up to 8Mbps* 5GB monthly download usage £17.99 (inc VAT)
- Active 8000 speeds up to 8Mbps* 25GB monthly download usage £24.99 (inc VAT)
- Professional 8000 speeds up to 8Mbps* 50GB monthly download usage £34.99 (inc VAT)
- We can supply and setup your internet router for £77.05 (inc VAT)
- All Upload speeds are up to 448Kbps
Broadband Service features
- One Month Minimum Contract
- Unlimited uploads
- Choice of 1 or 8 static IP addresses
- 11 POP3 Mailboxes
- E-mail Anti-Virus Protection
- 2GB Web space
- Global access to your e-mail with Webmail
* Please note:
- Actual download speeds will be no higher than 7,150Kbps
- BT Wholesale estimates that 78% of customers will achieve download speeds of 4Mbps and above.
- Fluctuation in line speed is expected to occur within the first 10 days of service whilst your line speed adapts to the maximum it can reliably support.
- It is likely that speeds no greater than 2Mbps will be achieved at peak usage times.
- Speeds are affected by line length, quality and peak Internet usage periods and will range from 160Kbps to 7150Kbps. Further details on what affects Broadband speeds is available in our