Login Members Lounge
Ongoing support contract & Computer Maintenance
Lynx systems have a number of support options. These are available for a simple monthly payment. The options are:
£9.99 per month
£14.99 per month
£29.99 per month
|Amount of computers||1||2||4||5+|
|Remote Support||4 per annum||8 per annum||16 per annum||Unlimited|
|Call Outs||1 per annum||2 per annum||4 per annum||Unlimited|
|System Image||1 per annum||1 per annum||1 per annum||2 per annum|
|Data Backup||1 GB||2 GB||4 GB||Unlimited|
Why should I use a contract?
Support contracts are designed to manage IT equipment proactively. Our team has the skill and experience to identify most issues before they become a problem. Most problems if spotted early can be easily fixed, where as unmonitored systems can result in costly and time consuming repairs, and potential loss of data.
Is the contract value for money?
Due to the time saving on proactive repairs support contract are cheaper to finance.
- Lynx Home has an annual cost of £119.98; outside of a support contract these services would cost £317 offering you a discount of £197.02
- Lynx Family has an annual cost of £179.88; outside of a support contract these services would cost £614 offering you a discount of £434.12.
- Lynx Professional has an annual cost of £359.98; outside of a support contract these services would cost £1208 offering you a discount of £848.02
- Lynx Business will vary depending on the amount and type of hardware support, but will have a discount due to a proactive approach
Outside of a support contract each of the services offered cost:
- Annual service 2hrs in our workshop £90
- Remote support session £35
- Call out £55 per hour
- Data backup £1 per 1 GB per month
- Systems image £20
I would like to take out a support contract what happens next?
You will need to sign our support contract agreement and standard terms and conditions; the standard contract term is 12 months. We are then able to collect and service your computer, take an image backup of operating system and identify what data requires backup. We will then continue to support you, your family or your business as laid out in the above table.